• Plan, schedule and manage organisational internal and external audits in an easily accessible, online audit repository.
• Configure checklists applicable to each audit report category.
• Generate findings and corrective actions for checklist items not meeting expected outcomes.
• Track corrective actions from assignment to completion, with notifications of open and expired actions in a series of dashboards.
• Record findings and actions linked to external audits, with associated checklist items to keep track of key findings using one centralised application.
• Include attachments for each individual checklist and overall audit, supporting any findings raised and corrective actions.
• Enable sign-offs for each audit type corresponding with the risk rating associated with each assigned level.
• Include additional sign-off personnel as required for each instance of an audit.
• Perform advanced analysis of audits, using interactive dashboards, allowing the analysis of audits, by base, department, risk level, type, finding category interactively. Each dashboard supports export capabilities for inclusion in Board Reports etc.
• Export audit reports in Microsoft Word format, supporting the inclusion of corporate fonts and company logos.
INTEGRATES SAFETY, OPS & FATIGUE
Unique to other SMS applications, Air Maestro includes comprehensive Fatigue and Operational Management modules. Consequently, this prevents the use of disparate systems and integrates all alerting functionality for users in one system.
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME TECHNOLOGY
Air Maestro provides instant, on-demand access to vital information via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. It allows for sensitive and critical data to be centralised and accessed securely from anywhere in the world, at any time.
DESIGNED WITH THE USER IN MIND
Air Maestro benefits all users across the operation including administration staff, pilots, flight crew and technicians. Most noteworthy. our pilot management software has the ability to quickly and easily create timesheets, validated rosters and verify training items for different departments.