• Online rostering module to allocate personnel and aircraft resources via the allocation of shift codes.
• Tour resources to different bases, ensuring resources are correctly represented.
• Utilise roster templates for recurrent work patterns, simplifying the roster creation process.
• Incorporate Shift Validation rules to ensure correct number of resources are rostered per department.
• Allocate recency requirements per shift code and flag non-conformance supporting compliance.
• Validate roster and identify any work practice or recency exceedances.
• Compare rostered data, scheduled tasks and timesheet data to ensure rostering best practices.
• Notify users of roster changes via email or text message with the ability to attach new versions of the roster.
• Save versions of historic rosters.
• Optionally enable roster publishing functionality which allows roster planners to manipulate rosters prior to publication.
• Manage shift changes with the ability to override set shift codes times, allocated work practices and recency requirements.
• Attach documents and enter notes for any rostered shift.
INTEGRATES SAFETY, OPS & FATIGUE
Unique to other SMS applications, Air Maestro includes comprehensive Fatigue and Operational Management modules. Consequently, this prevents the use of disparate systems and integrates all alerting functionality for users in one system.
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME TECHNOLOGY
Air Maestro provides instant, on-demand access to vital information via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. It allows for sensitive and critical data to be centralised and accessed securely from anywhere in the world, at any time.
DESIGNED WITH THE USER IN MIND
Air Maestro benefits all users across the operation including administration staff, pilots, flight crew and technicians. Most noteworthy. our pilot management software has the ability to quickly and easily create timesheets, validated rosters and verify training items for different departments.