Recency Check Forms
• Create customisable online check forms that are associated with personnel. These check forms can be used during routine recency assessments (Induction, Line Checks, Base Checks etc) to assess the competency of personnel.
• Setup custom rating scales within check forms to rate and assess personnel competency corresponding with company practises and procedures.
• Automatically update competency items when the associated check form has been completed successfully, with reciprocal link between the check form and the recency item.
• Assign unique sign-off personnel for each check form whom will receive an alert to inform them when sign-off is required. Examiners, examinees and other authorised personal can be setup as sign-off personnel. When enabled, corresponding recency items are only updated when sign-off requirements for the check form are met.
• Configure self-updatable check forms for items that users can self-evaluate.
• Create reusable checklist templates and associate them with all applicable check forms for a consistent approach.
• View a centralised register of company check forms, restricted by access levels.
INTEGRATES SAFETY, OPS & FATIGUE
Unique to other SMS applications, Air Maestro includes comprehensive Fatigue and Operational Management modules. Consequently, this prevents the use of disparate systems and integrates all alerting functionality for users in one system.
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME TECHNOLOGY
Air Maestro provides instant, on-demand access to vital information via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. It allows for sensitive and critical data to be centralised and accessed securely from anywhere in the world, at any time.
DESIGNED WITH THE USER IN MIND
Air Maestro benefits all users across the operation including administration staff, pilots, flight crew and technicians. Most noteworthy. our pilot management software has the ability to quickly and easily create timesheets, validated rosters and verify training items for different departments.