• Create and distribute customisable online exams for compliance or training based on selected or random questions.
• Build an extensive question bank, sorted by category in both multiple choice and short answer format.
• Manage by category, making it easier to create annual reoccurring exams with a randomised list of questions to ensure a wider range of variation with each instance.
• Assign any number of sign-off personnel to each exam.
• The ability to set-up auto marking of multiple choice examinations upon completion.
• Built in dispute resolution process allows users to query the validity of individual questions.
• Auditing, charting and reporting capabilities allow comprehensive result analysis and the establishment of trends, aiding to identify future training needs.
• Link recency/currency requirements to be automatically updated with each successful submission
INTEGRATES SAFETY, OPS & FATIGUE
Unique to other SMS applications, Air Maestro includes comprehensive Fatigue and Operational Management modules. Consequently, this prevents the use of disparate systems and integrates all alerting functionality for users in one system.
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME TECHNOLOGY
Air Maestro provides instant, on-demand access to vital information via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. It allows for sensitive and critical data to be centralised and accessed securely from anywhere in the world, at any time.
DESIGNED WITH THE USER IN MIND
Air Maestro benefits all users across the operation including administration staff, pilots, flight crew and technicians. Most noteworthy. our pilot management software has the ability to quickly and easily create timesheets, validated rosters and verify training items for different departments.