• Online crew rostering module to allocate personnel and aircraft resources via the allocation of shift codes.
• Tour resources to different bases, ensuring resources are correctly represented.
• Utilise roster templates for recurrent work patterns, simplifying the roster creation process.
• Incorporate Shift Validation rules to ensure correct number of resources are rostered per department.
• Allocate recency requirements per shift code and flag non-conformance supporting compliance.
• Validate roster and identify any work practice or recency exceedances.
• Compare rostered data, scheduled tasks and timesheet data to ensure rostering best practices.
• Notify users of roster changes via email or text message with the ability to attach new versions of the roster.
• Save versions of historic rosters.
• Optionally enable roster publishing functionality which allows roster planners to manipulate rosters prior to publication.
• Manage shift changes with the ability to override set shift codes times, allocated work practices and recency requirements.
• Attach documents and enter notes for any rostered shift.