• Our Aircraft Management solution can store all your organisation’s aircraft fleet details, including registration, serial, manufacturer, current location, owner, group type, avionics and configuration details.
• The information stored for each aircraft is also used in various modules across Air Maestro, including the endorsements, log books, flight & duty and safety reporting, simplifying data entry by reusing existing information.
• Track aircraft total time in service and its current, planned and past maintenance events.
• Schedule, email and text notification when an aircraft is offline.
• Store documents and images associated with each aircraft in the fleet.
• Track currency requirements pertaining to each aircraft such as insurance expiry details with notification capabilities.
INTEGRATES SAFETY, OPS & FATIGUE
Unique to other SMS applications, Air Maestro includes comprehensive Fatigue and Operational Management modules. Consequently, this prevents the use of disparate systems and integrates all alerting functionality for users in one system.
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME TECHNOLOGY
Air Maestro provides instant, on-demand access to vital information via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. It allows for sensitive and critical data to be centralised and accessed securely from anywhere in the world, at any time.
DESIGNED WITH THE USER IN MIND
Air Maestro benefits all users across the operation including administration staff, pilots, flight crew and technicians. Most noteworthy. our pilot management software has the ability to quickly and easily create timesheets, validated rosters and verify training items for different departments.