• Our Aircraft Management solution can store all your organisation’s aircraft fleet details, including registration, serial, manufacturer, current location, owner, group type, avionics and configuration details.
• The information stored for each aircraft is also used in various modules across Air Maestro, including the endorsements, log books, flight & duty and safety reporting, simplifying data entry by reusing existing information.
• Track aircraft total time in service and its current, planned and past maintenance events.
• Schedule, email and text notification when an aircraft is offline.
• Store documents and images associated with each aircraft in the fleet.
• Track currency requirements pertaining to each aircraft such as insurance expiry details with notification capabilities.