Implementation and Setup of Software
Our team pride themselves on assisting operators in setting up our Maestro products every step of the way so that the implementation of the system can be performed efficiently and also capture all data from existing systems or processes. We understand you are busy performing your day to day duties so implementing a new system can seem like a daunting task. From day one you are assigned a project manager who is responsible for the smooth setup of your system.
We are able to provide you with system training either online, or one of our team can attend your site in person (additional cost – See Training). We can perform one on one training or group training tailored to your specific needs. Our setup and training component is included in our establishment fee.
Once the system is setup and operating you can contact our support team via email or phone to assist you with any questions as you may have or clarify information performed during initial training. Our support team are here to assist you and your key personnel to ensure you gain the most benefits from your system.
During the implementation of Air Maestro, customers will be provided with:
- A Project Brief (including full training schedule) upon purchase of Air Maestro
- A dedicated Project Manager
- A fully managed hosting service with full backup and disaster recovery capabilities
- Training is provided either online using conferencing technology, or onsite – your place or ours
- Assistance with the setup and importing information into Air Maestro
- Access to computer-based training (CBT)
- Online Help and User Guide (Quickstart and Administrator) documentation
- Email and phone support