• Extract information pertaining to any module, via a guided reporting wizard. Common reports include flight and duty times worked, crew experience on aircraft type, aircraft hours flown, submitted safety reports and company contact listing.
• Includes the ability to filter reports on any field tracked in the report.
• Group report data into required categories such as base, department etc.
• Incorporate calculations on each required report field such as total hours for engine time.
• Save commonly used reports in a ‘Favourites’ pane for ease of use.
• Export report data in a range of formats including: CSV, Excel, Word and PDF.
• Schedule automatic emailing of report data at required intervals.
• Connect reports with third party software via the inbuilt reporting API.
• Include company logo on all reports for external distribution.
INTEGRATES SAFETY, OPS & FATIGUE
Unique to other SMS applications, Air Maestro includes comprehensive Fatigue and Operational Management modules. Consequently, this prevents the use of disparate systems and integrates all alerting functionality for users in one system.
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME TECHNOLOGY
Air Maestro provides instant, on-demand access to vital information via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. It allows for sensitive and critical data to be centralised and accessed securely from anywhere in the world, at any time.
DESIGNED WITH THE USER IN MIND
Air Maestro benefits all users across the operation including administration staff, pilots, flight crew and technicians. Most noteworthy. our pilot management software has the ability to quickly and easily create timesheets, validated rosters and verify training items for different departments.