• Store all operational documentation in a secure library, enabling controlled distribution to personnel
• Support for version tracking for each document within the library, with the ability to monitor previous versions of documents.
• Assign permissions to folders within the library by roles, restricting access to read-only, read and write or no access.
• Restrict document downloads for sensitive company documents, maintaining company IP.
• Notify relevant personnel of new or reviewed documents, via the Alerts module, with the ability to track acknowledgements. Critical document amendments can be sent via email and text message for acknowledgement.
• Schedule regular document reviews and allocated required personnel as reviewers for each document, supporting notifications of upcoming reviews.
INTEGRATES SAFETY, OPS & FATIGUE
Unique to other SMS applications, Air Maestro includes comprehensive Fatigue and Operational Management modules. Consequently, this prevents the use of disparate systems and integrates all alerting functionality for users in one system.
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME TECHNOLOGY
Air Maestro provides instant, on-demand access to vital information via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. It allows for sensitive and critical data to be centralised and accessed securely from anywhere in the world, at any time.
DESIGNED WITH THE USER IN MIND
Air Maestro benefits all users across the operation including administration staff, pilots, flight crew and technicians. Most noteworthy. our pilot management software has the ability to quickly and easily create timesheets, validated rosters and verify training items for different departments.