• Identify and analyse the hazards in the organisation and manage the associated risks and control in a consolidated Hazard and Risk Register.
• Schedule reviews and allocate personnel as reviewers to identified risks, supporting notifications of upcoming assessments.
• Produce an exportable register, compromising all company risks and hazards for distribution.
• Link hazards and risks to reported safety events.
• Create task profiles for core company tasks, linking identified risks and hazards.
INTEGRATES SAFETY, OPS & FATIGUE
Unique to other SMS applications, Air Maestro includes comprehensive Fatigue and Operational Management modules. Consequently, this prevents the use of disparate systems and integrates all alerting functionality for users in one system.
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME TECHNOLOGY
Air Maestro provides instant, on-demand access to vital information via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. It allows for sensitive and critical data to be centralised and accessed securely from anywhere in the world, at any time.
DESIGNED WITH THE USER IN MIND
Air Maestro benefits all users across the operation including administration staff, pilots, flight crew and technicians. Most noteworthy. our pilot management software has the ability to quickly and easily create timesheets, validated rosters and verify training items for different departments.