• Create different scheduling task types, each with their own resource requirements and customisable fields.
• Assign resources such as personnel and aircraft to these tasks.
• View and filter tasks and aircraft activity via multiple calendar views.
• Integrate with the Rostering and Recency modules to prompt schedulers when personnel allocated to a task are not rostered, or not current with their training.
• Notify assigned resources upon task creation and modification via email or text message.
• Notify schedulers of any invalid resourcing on task types via email or text message.
• Enforce rules pertaining to pairing of certain crewmembers on scheduled tasks.
• Link scheduled tasks to Flight Records post-flight.
INTEGRATES SAFETY, OPS & FATIGUE
Unique to other SMS applications, Air Maestro includes comprehensive Fatigue and Operational Management modules. Consequently, this prevents the use of disparate systems and integrates all alerting functionality for users in one system.
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME TECHNOLOGY
Air Maestro provides instant, on-demand access to vital information via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. It allows for sensitive and critical data to be centralised and accessed securely from anywhere in the world, at any time.
DESIGNED WITH THE USER IN MIND
Air Maestro benefits all users across the operation including administration staff, pilots, flight crew and technicians. Most noteworthy. our pilot management software has the ability to quickly and easily create timesheets, validated rosters and verify training items for different departments.