Setup highly customisable flight records to capture required information for each flight such as: crew, passengers, fuel, route etc.
• Setup highly customisable flight records to capture required information for each flight such as: crew, passengers, fuel, route etc.
• Fully integrated with the Timesheet module enabling crew to enter flight details directly from their timesheet.
• Auto populate flight times from within the Scheduler module.
• Customisable flight identifier allowing you to change the default ‘flight’ to your organisational requirements (Mission, Job, etc.).
• Auto generated flight numbers, ensuring each flight is listed in the correct order, simplifying tracking and reporting.
• Link risk assessments created in the Operational Risk Assessment module directly with the corresponding flight record.
• Fully integrated with pilots’ recency data, allowing each flight to automatically update their corresponding recency items.
• All fields contained in the flight records register can be reported on using the reporting module to track key KPIs such as total flight hours per contact, pilot, mission, etc.
INTEGRATES SAFETY, OPS & FATIGUE
Unique to other SMS applications, Air Maestro includes comprehensive Fatigue and Operational Management modules. Consequently, this prevents the use of disparate systems and integrates all alerting functionality for users in one system.
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME TECHNOLOGY
Air Maestro provides instant, on-demand access to vital information via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. It allows for sensitive and critical data to be centralised and accessed securely from anywhere in the world, at any time.
DESIGNED WITH THE USER IN MIND
Air Maestro benefits all users across the operation including administration staff, pilots, flight crew and technicians. Most noteworthy. our pilot management software has the ability to quickly and easily create timesheets, validated rosters and verify training items for different departments.