Customer Support Analyst
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Analyst who will be responsible for providing professional and high quality support to our customers and determine and implement the best solution to meet their requirements.
- Provide customer support via phone and email.
- Conduct on-going user testing of Air Maestro.
- Perform customer demonstrations of Air Maestro through webinar or face-to-face presentations.
- Lead customer training sessions.
- Report and log customer issues.
- Work with the Software Development team to ensure product enhancements and new developments are user friendly.
- Assist with administrative tasks that are required for new customer implementations, trade shows or marketing material.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar customer support role is a must.
- IT graduate who understands the importance of customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (in particular professional telephone etiquette).
- Effective written communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service to ensure positive customer experiences.
- Ability to build rapport easily and develop on-going customer relationships.
- High attention to detail.
- Work well in a team.
- Ability to quickly grasp new systems/software.
- Aviation knowledge or interest will be looked upon favourably.
- This position will require a willingness to work outside of normal working hours to provide support to our international customers.
- Both domestic and international travel may/will be required to meet customer requirements.
Interviews will take place immediately, so if you are interested in the role and feel you meet all the requirements please apply now.
Please be advised that only candidates that are short listed will be contacted.