Your Career at Avinet
At Avinet, we believe in providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding working environment while supporting individual needs and career development. We attract people who are passionate, innovative and customer-focused. We seek those who want to be part of, and contribute to, a growing international brand.
Avinet is an Adelaide based software company formed in 2005. We’re a leading supplier of software solutions to the transport sector with applications, Air Maestro, Rail Maestro and Road Maestro. These web-based applications help operators to achieve greater efficiency and compliance by running a Safety Management System (SMS) , Fatigue Risk Management System (FRMS) and Operational Management System that has been designed around industry regulations. Air Maestro is Avinet’s leading product used by operators across the globe, with a user logging on every few seconds. In just 9 years, Avinet has set a benchmark in transport solutions with industry recognition for its innovation.
Our modern and newly renovated offices are nestled in Adelaide’s CBD, close to public transport and shopping facilities. The Avinet team includes a dynamic mix of developers, management, sales and support personnel. There is an active social club with numerous functions throughout the calendar year.
Our personnel assist companies globally located and have a sound understanding of global safety, fatigue and regulatory requirements. Our team not only provide extended hourly coverage for our international clients but will also travel, where required.
If you want to be a valued part of this progressive company and a rewarding career, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information about working at Avinet, please phone +61 8 8100 1166.
We are hiring
Full Stack Developer
About the Role
As a mid to senior member of the team you will be improving the Air Maestro software solution (custom and commercial) to a wide range of customers and workplace environments. You will be specialising in web (and some mobile device application) development and database services to deliver work to requirements. We work in a dynamic Agile Development environment so you will need to be an excellent team player as well as take ownership for the work you perform.
Key Technical Skills
- 3+ years ASP.NET (web forms), Entity Framework experience
- Experience with designing Service Orientated Architecture SaaS applications
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL and ADO.NET
- Agile Development exposure
- Mobile / Responsive / PWA / Xamarin design experience
Skills and Experience
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) across all levels
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Work in collaboration with the development team, contributing ideas and providing support to junior developers when required
- Be results driven and take pride in your work
To find out more or to apply for the role, click below.